This treatment will widen your upper jaw in order to create an ideal bite.
Why do I need this?
• It fixes crossbite and crowding
• The temporary mini implants act like an anchor while widening the jaw
• It is a less invasive alternative to jaw surgery
How does it work?
- The appliance is cemented to the teeth.
- Mini implants are placed.
- By turning the key at home, it helps to slowly widen the upper jaw, allowing teeth to be properly aligned.
- There will be a feeling of tension for the first day after the appliance is placed. There may be slight tension whenever you turn the key.