- Wear your aligners 20-22 hours per day.
- When placing aligners, use two hands and apply equal pressure.
- DO NOT bite aligners into place.
- To remove, use your fingertips on one side near the molars to pull down. Repeat on the other side. Using two hands, gently remove.
- Always keep aligners in the case. Otherwise, aligners are often lost, broken or even eaten by pets.
- Remove your aligners for eating and drinking anything but water.
- After eating, rinse your mouth with water or brush and floss (if you can) before putting your aligners back in.
- Clean your aligners with your toothbrush and a small amount of toothpaste and rinse with water.